We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in our Front of House and Restaurant to help deliver the best possible service for our members and guests.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet customers
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress (favourable, but not necessary)
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com.
Windlesham Golf Club offers competitive salaries, gratuities, complimentary use of golf facilities, discounted food and beverage, and a relaxed working environment.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in our kitchen team providing conference and banqueting, restaurant and bar food service.
This is a great opportunity for talented kitchen professionals to join in the success of this fantastic golf club.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes and running your own section
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you maintain the high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
40 hours per week, straight shifts working five out of seven.
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your career on course by joining our team in this forward thinking, dynamic and progressive company. We can offer outstanding opportunities where you can – tee up your perfect job and drive your career forward!
The grass really is greener
Windlesham Golf Management recruits quality, motivated individuals in every aspect of our operation and we look for candidates who offer a strong work ethic and a genuine level of commitment. In return we offer rewarding career prospects and opportunities for personal development. We focus on the people we employ, providing recognition, reward and training. Our recruitment & retention of quality key staff ensures that we are able to achieve the excellence for which we strive.
The sky’s the limit
At Windlesham you can expect a wide range of career and personal development opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- 29 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Free use of Windlesham Golf Management facilities
- A progressive, supportive environment in which to work
If there are no vacancies listed below please forward us your current C.V. and we will retain your details for 6 months and match them against any future opportunities that may arise. email@example.com