Situated in Surrey and recently celebrating its 25th
Anniversary last year, Windlesham Golf Club are seeking to recruit a First Assistant Greenkeeper to help with the continued development of the Golf Course. Working under the direction of the Golf Course Manager and Deputy Golf Course Manager, the applicant must have the following attributes:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- PA1, PA2 & PA6 spraying certificates
- Knowledge of machinery setup
- Have a strong and flexible work ethic
- Works well within a highly productive team
- Good attention to detail
- Produce and maintain high standards of work
- Desire to develop themselves
- Passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of modern irrigation systems
- Practical experience of construction projects
- Chainsaw maintenance use and felling certificates (CS30 – 1&2, CS31)
The Club boasts a modern fleet of maintenance equipment and is continually investing in equipment and the Course.
The position is Full Time, with a required weekend work rota of 1 in 3.
- 30 Days Holiday (Including Public & Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Meals provided while on Duty
- Complimentary Membership of the Club
- Bigga Membership
- Full uniform
- Full Training provided
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Please apply via email with a covering letter and CV. Applicants are welcome to phone and discuss the position if needed.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in our Front of House and Restaurant to help deliver the best possible service for our members and guests.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet customers
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress (favourable, but not necessary)
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your career on course by joining our team in this forward thinking, dynamic and progressive company. We can offer outstanding opportunities where you can – tee up your perfect job and drive your career forward!
The grass really is greener
Windlesham Golf Management recruits quality, motivated individuals in every aspect of our operation and we look for candidates who offer a strong work ethic and a genuine level of commitment. In return we offer rewarding career prospects and opportunities for personal development. We focus on the people we employ, providing recognition, reward and training. Our recruitment & retention of quality key staff ensures that we are able to achieve the excellence for which we strive.
The sky’s the limit
At Windlesham you can expect a wide range of career and personal development opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- 29 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Free use of Windlesham Golf Management facilities
- A progressive, supportive environment in which to work
If there are no vacancies listed below please forward us your current C.V. and we will retain your details for 6 months and match them against any future opportunities that may arise. email@example.com