Win 8 Months Membership Worth up to £1,466!
To be in with a chance to win 8 months membership at WGC worth up to £1,466 enter your details below. The winner will be announced on the 31st October 2019. Good Luck!
This competition is now closed.
Membership Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Windlesham Golf Club, whose registered office is at, Grove End, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5HY.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Windlesham GC and their close relatives, members of WGC and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 30th October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook on the 31st October. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Windlesham GC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Windlesham GC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.