We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in our Front of House and Restaurant to help deliver the best possible service for our members and guests.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Greet customers
- Make recommendations or share additional information upon request
- Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products
- Arrange table settings and maintain tables clean and tidy
- Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
- Proven work experience as a waiter or waitress (favourable, but not necessary)
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Service orientation and excellent organisational skills
- Hands on experience with cash register and any ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication competencies
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com.
Windlesham Golf Club offers competitive salaries, gratuities, complimentary use of golf facilities, discounted food and beverage, and a relaxed working environment.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to work in our kitchen team providing conference and banqueting, restaurant and bar food service.
This is a great opportunity for talented kitchen professionals to join in the success of this fantastic golf club.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Full-time and casual positions available.
To sell Windlesham Golf Club golf memberships, both individual and corporate. As a result, this role is responsible for a significant financial contribution to the business.
- Telesales/research to qualify existing and new leads; completing targeted number of active calls and appointments per month;
- Conversion of leads into quality appointments in-house and externally;
- Achieve weekly targets of membership and revenue as directed by the Business Development Manager;
- Report directly to the Business Development Manager with variances in membership forecasts v budget revenue;
- Work proactively internally to promote membership incentives and increase sales revenue;
- Assist in the development of a sales action plan to promote all membership segments;
- Maintain ongoing relationship with new and existing Members to encourage referrals of additional members;
- Maintain conduct with new members after 7, 14 and 30 days after joining the Club. Ensure feedback is recorded as required;
- Promote in-house club events to all Members;
- Attend and represent the Club at internal and external events to promote membership;
- Maintain and update prospect system on a daily basis;
- Provide feedback on the market’s needs and attitudes as ascertained in discussions with Members;
- Create ideas for future sources of business;
- Identify potential members who have requirements for private meeting and dining rooms for the Boardroom, Lutine Suite and Orangery;
- Ensure detailed notes and follow-up procedures are maintained for all contacts, and ensure all new membership leads are handled within 24 hours;
- Give brief summary of daily activity. Weekly results and forecasts to be compiled and sent to the Business Development Manager;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of competitors
- Participate in the annual retention plan to ensure budgeted retention revenues/percentages are achieved;
- Report retention trends as requested highlighting and identifying memberships at risk, overview and revenue for lost memberships;
- Participate in mailings, completing forms and other administrative duties as they occur;
- To be an Ambassador of Windlesham Golf Club in presenting a professional, positive and co-operative spirit to our Members and fellow staff;
- Maintain exceptional standards of personal hygiene, dress and manners befitting to a five star standard;
Candidate Profile Qualifications and experience
- Previous sales experience in membership sales;
- Knowledge of Golf essential;
- Excellent, concise and professional telephone manner essential;
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Immaculate personal appearance is required;
- A confident and mature approach is essential;
- Flexibility – this role requires a degree of weekend coverage;
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- Must be self motivated,
- Team player;
- A positive and outgoing personality is essential.
Own transport required due to location.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Membership Sales Executive, please email Neil Dainton, General Manager.
The Meeting & Event Executive
is responsible for all the Meeting and Event requirements within the club. You deal with all Meetings and Events enquiries and bookings to enable the operations team to prepare for and deliver all requirements for meetings, conferences, weddings, dinners, parties etc. Everything from details of room preparation and set up, food co-ordination, timings, customer care and client requests are dealt with by this team. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Meeting & Event Executive
- Dealing with all enquiries efficiently and effectively, offering the highest levels of customer service
- Capitalising on all enquiries to ensure maximum conversion to confirmed bookings
- Build relationships with all Event Organisers
- Compilation and distribution of function sheets
- Keep up to date paper and system based records using Jonas
- Liaise between the client and the Operations team
- Maintain awareness of the competitor set
- Support the Sales team in obtaining leads and participating in promotional activities
- Ensure follow up calls are made and any complaints resolved swiftly
Skills & Experience required by the Meeting & Event Executive
- Previous hospitality and events experience is advantageous
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Meeting & Event Executive, please email Neil Dainton, General Manager.
Get your career on course by joining our team in this forward thinking, dynamic and progressive company. We can offer outstanding opportunities where you can – tee up your perfect job and drive your career forward!
The grass really is greener
Windlesham Golf Management recruits quality, motivated individuals in every aspect of our operation and we look for candidates who offer a strong work ethic and a genuine level of commitment. In return we offer rewarding career prospects and opportunities for personal development. We focus on the people we employ, providing recognition, reward and training. Our recruitment & retention of quality key staff ensures that we are able to achieve the excellence for which we strive.
The sky’s the limit
At Windlesham you can expect a wide range of career and personal development opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits, including:
- 29 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Free use of Windlesham Golf Management facilities
- A progressive, supportive environment in which to work
If there are no vacancies listed below please forward us your current C.V. and we will retain your details for 6 months and match them against any future opportunities that may arise. firstname.lastname@example.org